- Backrest adjusts into 7 positions marked in degrees - decline: 10 degrees; incline: 2.5, 17.5, 32, 48, 64.5, and 87.5 degrees
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- Protective molded guards in high wear/scuff areas
- Leg pads provide added stability
- Integrated wheels for ease of transport within facility
Comprehensive variety of products to meet the training needs of any commercial facility.
Color-coded Adjustment Points
Conveniently located adjustment points are clearly marked for ease of use.
Highlighted by heavy-gauge steel tubing, our equipment is built to withstand the rigorous strength training of professional sports teams.
In addition to being aesthetically distinctive, our round-tube construction provides unmatched strength and durability.
A standard two-coat powder coating produces an automotive-quality finish that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches.
|Frame Finish||Proprietary two-coat powder process|
|Shipping Weight||54 kg / 120 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||163 x 61 x 51 cm / 64" x 24" x 20"|